COVID 19 MEASURES
What we are
In Office – We are following all the CDC guidelines including social distancing between patients. If you or someone you live with or someone you met recently has a cold or flu like symptoms, cough, or trouble breathing please cancel your appointment until you are well. All patients will be screened upon arrival.
COVID 19 Mitigation Measures at Hands On Physical Therapy
Hands On Physical Therapy is deeply committed to the people we serve. Your health and safety has always been our top priority, and now more than ever. We are committed to taking all steps possible to provide a clean and safe environment for our patients in the current environment. While we always pride ourselves in having a clean and sanitary clinic, we have increased the frequency of our cleaning procedures to clinic, equipment and ourselves. While our sanitation standards for our staff has always been very high, we also encourage and expect our patients to sanitize their hands before and after their sessions.. Below are mitigation measures that are being taken in the clinic
- Meticulous cleaning of clinic surfaces with viricidal and bactericidal surface disinfectant and decontaminant cleaner including, but not limited to-
- Door handles
- Frequent hand sanitizing with anti-bacterial soap or hand sanitizer
- This is done by therapist and our administration staff
- Patients are provided the same high quality hand cleaning materials as staff
- Appropriate use of personal protective equipment (PPE), including gloves, to reduce the spread of germs
We plan on remaining open and operating with these important implemented changes and will continue to follow measures that reduce the spreading of germs. As this is a rapidly changing situation, we will continue to keep you informed and adapt to the situation. Thank you for your patronage to Hands On Physical Therapy.